MySQL – most popular open source database in the planet
MySQL can be said as the world's most popular open source database. MySQL is currently developed and distributed managed collaboration ORACLE. My SQL is a RDMS - Relational database management system that allows the user to connect with many other databases. My SQL was developed by Michael Widenius in 1995. My SQL is written in C and C + + and is cross platform database which can be used on different platforms. MySQL is open source as the source code can be accessed free of charge. My SQL belonged to the Swedish company MySQL AB, but is now owned by co ORACLE. Now let's look trake of the features of MySQL, which makes him a favorite in cyberspace.
- MySQL is used in the development of many large web applications and is the foundation of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Phython) and WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL Perl/PHP/Phython)
- MySQL is user friendly and is used in most popular Internet sites such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Wikipedia
- Almost all the major programming languages are defined libraries to display MySQL
- MySQL was originally written in C and C + + and the Pasteur is written in YACC
- MySQL works on many operating systems like Linux, Windows, Solaris, SunOS, Symbian Mac OS and more
- True VARCHAR support
- MySQL running in a client / server and embedded systems
- Support for SSL, and caching of queries is in MySQL
- MySQL has a built-in database support and is also supported by partial unicord
- Backups can be obtained by "mysqlhotcopy"
- MySQL allows the user to select the desired storage engine from existing storage mechanisms, a feature that other relational database management system (RDBMS) do not have
- Community developed storage engines other main feature of MySQL, which is not present in other RDMS
- MySQL-supported programs are available in large quantities, so that the programmer can make the site better.